Website Diffraction Limited
Astronomy + Scientific Imaging
Diffraction Limited designs and manufactures astronomical and scientific imaging cameras and accessories. Our products are used worldwide in medical instrumentation, research labs, and astronomical observatories.
We offer challenging work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with many opportunities to learn and enhance your skills.
Customer Liaison and Fulfillment
This is a full time position at our facility in Ottawa, ON. This position requires good communications and organizational skills, good computer skills, and most importantly careful attention to detail.
- Supporting marketing department
- Handling customer inquires related to sales and delivery times
- Issuing quotations
- Entering sales orders into our ERP system
- Communicating with customers to ensure expectations are set for delivery times, alerting them to changes/problems, and responding to questions
- Handling shipping paperwork including customs documentation
- Documenting that all items from the pick list are correctly included with each shipment
- Communicating with courier companies to ensure timely delivery
- Ensuring that all procedures are followed to ISO9001:2015 quality standards
- Lifting up to 50 pounds may be required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com