Website Diffraction Limited
Diffraction Limited designs and manufactures astronomical and scientific imaging cameras and accessories. Our products are used worldwide in medical instrumentation, research labs, and astronomical observatories.
We offer challenging work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with many opportunities to learn and enhance your skills.
Junior Electronics Assembler
We are looking for a Junior Electronics Assembler to help with the assembly of scientific grade imaging cameras at our facility in Ottawa, Ontario.
This is a full-time, entry-level position with 7.5 hour days, Monday to Friday. Training will be provided for soldering, electrostatic discharge prevention, test equipment usage, and other required skills.
- Electronic and mechanical assembly
- Program and test finished assemblies
- Read and follow written work procedures
- Read and follow written test procedures
- Lifting up to 50 pounds may be required
- Good working knowledge of Windows computers and application software
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Good eyesight and manual dexterity
- Willingness to learn
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com