- Holds eight 36mm drop in filters for un-vignetted imaging at any f/ratio with STF-8300 cameras.
- Thin design – adds only 20mm backfocus (Total backfocus for STF-8300 with FW8-8300 is 38mm).
- Allows the use of an optional Nikon lens adapter with the filter wheel.
- Uses the camera’s I2C port for power and commands. No additional power or computer cable is required.
- Includes 10065 mounting plate with standard T-thread (M42 x 0.75mm) mounting hole to telescope
- STF-1603W (must have W suffix)
- STF-3200W (must have W suffix)
Compatible filters are available at additional cost – please see Optical Filters.
Need a different connection? Adapters are available for many common sizes of focuser draw tubes – please refer to Adapter Plates.